PRF VIRTUAL THUNDERSNOW 2021 – February 19-21
…Because you really don’t want Thunderflu this year
Zoom faces! Zoom dancing! Twitch tunes! You know how we do it in These Uncertain Times. We’re putting together a weekend of PRF Thundersnow-themed programming and we need YOU! Check back here for the Twitch stream info, Zoom rooms, schedule, and other news!
**Email your submission ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org**
We want to hear from you, but we also want you to be safe. Pre-recorded sets of up to 20 minutes are welcome, but we implore you to keep your masked, socially distanced safety in mind! If you can’t perform in the same room together safely, we will also accept:
• Zoom-style separate room music vids like all those famous rockers are doing this year! You like FAMOUS ROCKERS, don’t you? Cover sets or original sets, we don’t care!
• Solo sets! You wanna submit something by yourself? Acoustic love ballads or bleep bloop soundscapes? Fuckin’ cool, do it!
• Previously created material! Have an old live set filmed somewhere, or a collection of old videos? We’ll take it!
Point being: If you can’t get together safely with your band right now, YOU CAN STILL CONTRIBUTE with whatever you’ve got. We wanna see your faces! Can’t do music? Not in a band? No fucking problem!
WE WILL ACCEPT YOUR MISC:
• Comedy? (Hi Tony and Kate)
• Magic? (Hi Justin)
• Do a cooking demo and teach us how to make something like a pastry or a winter cocktail!
• Sing us some fuggin’ KARAOKE! If we get enough of them, we’ll have a whole karaoke segment! Sing along to “Space Truckin’!” It’s fine! You’re an adult!
• Please email us photos from Thunders-snow of yore!
• Other talents! Juggle something! Read a Thundersnow themed prose! Share a winter activity! Just say hi!
Again, email your questions, ideas and submissions to email@example.com and let’s get weird!
More to come! Don’t Quit! –Dixie, DJ, Jesse, Emily, Josh