The first ever PRF UK music festival is happening in two weeks! It will be one day long schedule of live music, but celebrations will be held throughout the weekend for anyone who wants a pint about town and the like.
Festivities are being held at Bristol County Sports Club, 40 Colston Street, Bristol, United Kingdom on Saturday, September 29, 2012. Music starts at 5 PM.
Tickets bought via Paypal and Bank Transfer cost £6 each. Any tickets left over will be on the door at £7. You can purchase PRFstival UK 2012 Tickets here. You can also pledge your social media support by checking out the PRFstival UK 2012 Facebook Event.
- 5.00 – 5.30 She Ripped (Wales)
- 5.45 – 6.15 The Bismarck (U.S.A.)
- 6.30 – 7.00 Shirtlifter (England)
- 7.15 – 7.45 Grant National (Germany)
- 8.00 – 8.30 BLATNOVA (Wales)
- 8.45 – 9.15 Plane Crasher (England)
- 9.30 – 10.00 Grizzly and the Bears (England)