Kalamazoo’s Minutes performed live at Borelli’s in Chicago on Sunday June 22nd, 2014, and there wasn’t a soul in the crowd who didn’t know all the words. Filmed by Sei Jin Lee.
Hungry Man performs cleverly named songs live on Saturday, June 21st, 2014 at Borelli’s in Chicago during PRFBBQ2014. Filmed by Sei Jin Lee.
For more information on the band, please visit Hungry Man on Facebook.
Since 1983, Milwaukee’s F/i has been exploring the wide-open spaces of heavy instrumental improvisation. More of a recording project than a live performance group, F/i gigs are few and far between these days. Their latest LP, The Itinerant Lanternist is out now, limited to 300 copies pressed.
For more information on F/i, please visit http://www.sixthstation.com/fi/.
Lake of Fake PRF Quarter 6 is a six song EP released on 45rpm vinyl. The EP is part of an eight record subscriber only series with 48 bands contributing music. Vinyl Rips were provided by forum member Motorbike Guy.
- released 04 April 2014
- Front Cover is “Headphone Girl” by Ace.
- Back Cover is “The Last Days of Primeburger” by Jodi Shapiro, New York City, May 24th 2012
- Obi by Hench with tweaking by notimeforlove.
- Logo by Sleepkid
- Cover printed by Imprint.
- Insert printed by Enframing Press.
- Mastered by Chris Goosman at Baseline Audio
- Records pressed by Gotta Groove.
Join the boys from Nonagon as they venture to the North Woods of the U.P. to perform in Marquette and at Thundersnow 2014. There are a lot of great footage of bands, and some seldom seen behind the music moments shared throughout.