5 days, 6 venues, 50 some odd bands. Food and drink to satiate the most gluttonous kings and queens. Laughter, hugs, joy, awesome time with friends, new and old, all the regular PRF BBQ jam.
Two day passes are sold out. There may be tickets available at the door.
Schedule is subject to, and will most likely change. Set times have not been announced.
The event is 100% not for profit, so after expenses anything raised will go to the Friends of McPherson (CPS School McPherson) and the Center for Changing Lives,
Things you can do now:
Wednesday, June 17th, 2015 at Livewire Lounge
Thursday, June 18th, 2015 at Township
We’ll be screening of Episode One: China of The World Underground with Film maker John Yingling. We’ll also have live music from The Columbines and a DJ set from The Fuzzbox Chicago DJs.
Friday, June 19th, 2015 at Quenchers
Saturday, June 20th, 2015 at K’s Dugout
Saturday, June 20th, 2015 at Borelli’s East
Sunday, June 21st, 2015 at Borelli’s East
Yes, it’s true… the time has come again. PRF West Coast 2015 is happening again!
- $30 for a 3 day pass
- $12/day in advance
- $15 at the door.
Friday, April 10th
1960 Mandela Parkway
Oakland, CA 94607
- 5:30 Bathysphere
- 6:15 CHINA – Los Angeles, CA
- 7:00 ALTO!- Portland, OR[
- 7:45 Color TV
- 8:30 The Rutabega – South Bend, IN
- 9:15 ROLAND
- 10:00 Replicator
- 10:45 Kowloon Walled City
Saturday, April 11th
647 Valencia St
San Francisco, CA, 94110
- 1:00 Hex Horizontal – Los Angeles, CA
- 1:45 Cinder Cone – Los Angeles, CA
- 2:30 Happy Fangs
- 3:15 Freeway Park – Seattle, WA
- 4:00 Vulgar Trade
- 4:45 SEMINARS – Seattle, WA
- 5:30 The Bismarck – Seattle, WA
- 6:15 Cartographer
- 7:00 Glose – Seattle, WA
- 7:45 Survival Knife – Olympia, WA
Sunday, April 12th
1960 Mandela Parkway
Oakland, CA 94607
- 2:00 BBQ and Karaoke Underground
- 3:00 Reptoid
- 3:45 Spider Heart
- 4:30 Bone And Bell – Portland, OR
- 5:15 The Loyalists
- 6:00 Porch
- 6:45 Chung Antique – Seattle, WA
- 7:30 Many Mansions (fmrly Orandnot) Portland, OR
- 8:15 The Mass
- 9:00 Whatfunlifewas
- 9:45 Love Moon
February 20th through the 22nd, PRF Thundersnow returns to the Terrace Bay Inn in Gladstone, Michigan. Rooms are currently sold out, but feel free to call and put yourself on the wait list.
You can also stay at the Bay View Motel, which is only about 1/4 mile away. You’ll be able to purchase meal tickets at the Terrace so that you can still eat with everyone else!.
* People staying at the Terrace shouldn’t buy them now, spots are reserved for you.
- 9:00-9:30 Fake Limbs (CHI)
- 9:35-10:05 Korean Jeans (CHI)(floor stage)
- 10:10-10:40 Heavy Hand (MKE)
- 10:45-11:15 Chung Antique (SEATTLE)(floor stage)
- 11:20-11:50 Hungry Man (CHI)
- 12:00-??? PRF Cover Sets
- 2:30-3:00 Terminal Orchestra (MQT)
- 3:05-3:35 Reverb Bomb (Thunder Bay, ON)(floor stage)
- 3:40-4:10 Burn Permits (CHI)
- 4:15-4:45 Che Guevara T-Shirt (Albany, NY)(floor stage)
- 4:50-5:20 MegaMaul (CHI)
- 5:45-6:15 Jap Herron (CHI)
- 6:20-6:50 New China (Austin, TX)(floor stage)
- 6:55-7:25 Nonagon (CHI)
- 9:00-9:35 The Rutabega (South Bend, IN)
- 10:00-??? LOW (Duluth, MN)
- ???-???+30m Gay Name (CHI)
- 3:05-3:35 The Spoils (Austin, TX) (floor stage)
- 3:40-4:10 cmn ineed yr hlp (CHI)
- 4:15-4:45 Exa Teks (CHI)(floor stage)
- 4:50-5:20 Transmontane (CHI)
- 5:45-6:15 Split Pricks (Dubuque, IA)
- 6:20-6:50 Stomatopod (CHI)(floor stage)
- 6:55-7:25 The Grey Beast (MQT)
- 9:00-9:30 Body Futures (Milwaukee, WI)
- 9:45-10:15 Six Acre Lake (New York, NY)
- 10:30-??? The Cell Phones (CHI)
Lake of Fake PRF Quarter 7 is a six song EP released on 45rpm vinyl. The EP is part of an eight record subscriber only series with 48 bands contributing music.
- 24 November 2014
- Front Cover by Plastic Flame Press
- Back Cover by Jonah Stabone
- Obi by Hench with tweaking by notimeforlove.
- Logo by Sleepkid
- Cover printed by Imprint.
- Insert printed by Enframing Press.
- Mastered by Chris Goosman at Baseline Audio
- Records pressed by Gotta Groove.
The PRF faithful are pretty artful, even if their subjects may often turn profane or absurd. At Thundersnow, I drew some pictures with people on one of the back tables. Now I guess I’ve started a tradition of leaving random paper and art supplies where people will be chilling, and letting them contribute whatever crazy stuff they feel like drawing. This BBQ we got plenty of goofy crayon scribbles; but also some remarkably creepy pen work (“Ann Landers”), cartooning telling stories about the weekend, and of course an astronaut riding a penis shooting a rainbow.